#OmaxeNewChandigarh #PropertyInNewChandigarh #NewChandigarhFlats
Chandigarh was planned by the famous Swiss-French architect Charles-Édouard Jeanneret. Popularly known as Le Corbusier, he was a pioneer in designing the city. Picturesquely located at the foothills of Shivaliks, Chandigarh is known as one of the best try-outs in urban planning and modern architecture in the twentieth century.
Being a well-planned city, it has been included in the list of world’s renowned cities for its quality of life. It is a much-admired city as it is the capital of two states Punjab and Haryana. Today, it is recognised as one of the most futuristic and fashionable cities of India. City’s beautiful planning and architecture has encouraged in development and growth of tourism. It is now an important tourist hub in north India.
In terms of economic activity, the city has the highest per capita income compared to other Union territories in the country.
- Chandigarh is recognised as the base-city of three governments and is thus a major centre of public sector employment.
- It also has around 15 medium to large industries along with many public sector enterprises.
- there are around 2,500 units under small-scale industries category.
- Out of a total of 2,950 small-scale industries in Chandigarh, around 40% are ancillary units producing components for tractor-manufacturing units around Chandigarh.
- Light-engineering industry is heavily represented. Other industrial units produce mainly industrial fasteners, electrical & electronic goods, machine tools, pharmaceuticals, plastic goods, sanitary fittings, steel and wooden furniture and food products.
- The estimated annual output of industries rovers around Rs 650 crore. Industries contribute strongly to Chandigarh’s economy.
- At present, Chandigarh is also emerging as a centre of outsourced services.
Chandigarh is also one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Moreover, being well connected to National Capital Region (which includes Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Faridabad and Ghaziabad) by the fastest means available, the city is witnessing inflow of people. This in turn is creating demand for housing. The real estate in the city and adjoining New Chandigarh is expected to grow strongly in near future.
Chandigarh is no longer a “quiet” city. There is traffic as there are more cars than ever before. As a solution, people are opting for property in the newer parts of the growing city – the New Chandigarh, as it’s now called.
In New Chandigarh, among the developers, Omaxe has the most prominent position. It’s not only the largest developer but is also a trusted brand in real estate, known for its quality construction which comes with modern amenities.
- Omaxe New Chandigarh, a modern township is spread over 800 acres in New Chandigarh. The projects here are in different phases of development. There are flats as well as plots to opt for.
- Omaxe New Chandigarh has independent floors and villas too.
- Educational institutions, commercial complexes and other facilities are conveniently reachable from the township.
- The New Chandigarh township is also home to a commercial hub, India Trade Tower. This is now among the top commercial venues in Punjab. The Omaxe township has landscaped gardens, children park, jogging track, medical facility, club with ultra-modern amenities, to name a few.
Omaxe’s Celestia Royal Premier with S+4, 3BHK floors in Omaxe New Chandigarh, is finding admiration for its deluxe projects, distinctive architectural landmarks and widest selection of the finest residential, retail and office spaces.
With modern living spaces launched by Omaxe, New Chandigarh is becoming an important centre in the region. The independent floors on offer in the township come with modern amenities. The flats have ample open space and greenery in the vicinity. The structures being elegantly built, on completion, will have dedicated parking spaces and elevators to make living as comfortable as it can be. The site is convenient to reach from adjoining old city and is well connected to major roads that take you out of the city to highways.