The ‘Make in India’ campaign’s primary purpose is to encourage industrialists and investors to establish businesses in India. This will eventually transform the country into a worldwide manufacturing hub.
Indian Real Estate is set to transform due to this campaign. The real estate sector multiplies economic growth and is predicted to reach a market size of USD 1 trillion by 2030. This will undoubtedly account for around 13% of India’s GDP by 2025.
It’s significant to expect fluctuations in demand and investment patterns due to the sector’s reliance on the construction industry. However, the ‘Make-in India’ push will positively affect the sector’s growth.
Let’s take a closer look at the segment’s rise and expansion in this regard.
Is ‘Make in India’ Boosting the Real Estate Sector in India?
Indian real estate has emerged as the most desired investment sector in the last few years. Tier 2 and 3 cities have seen increased buyer interest and have emerged as potential property locations.
Without a doubt, the campaign played a critical role in rejuvenating the sector through a range of necessary steps.
Are you curious as to how? Continue reading below:
- The Indian Real Estate Industry has now played a vital role in developing the infrastructure required by Indian and foreign businesses. The industrialists’ investments enhance demand for commercial office space, residential homes, and factory construction, thus boosting the sector.
- Residential unit demand for manufacturing workers has increased. The establishment of manufacturing facilities resulted in the growth of suburban districts, which attracted investment for residential purposes.
- The campaign has benefitted all townships, housing, built-up infrastructure, and construction development projects, making them eligible for 100% FDI.
The ‘Make in India’ project has established a platform for investment facilitation, drawing diverse players and partners. Considering the above, if you’re still unsure about investing in real estate, keep reading to dispel any remaining doubts.
Investing in Indian Real Estate: A Profitable Approach
Do you know real estate accounts for 77% of the total assets of a typical Indian household? Yes, given its high return on investment, the Indian real estate market is booming (ROI).
Here’s why real estate may be a lucrative investment.
- It is a more secure investment than the stock market, gold, cryptocurrency, etc. Your spare cash can be invested in real estate, which is less volatile and less prone to theft.
- Real estate investment yields outperform inflation, providing you with actual earnings.
- In comparison to other high-reward investments such as direct shares, real estate can provide a high rate of return with little risk.
- The return on real estate is higher than other high-risk investments such as direct shares.
The ‘Make in India’ campaign has been a push to encourage domestic production and a reorganisation of outmoded regulations and methods. These factors weighed heavily on commercial real estate. The Indian real estate industry is expanding, and investing in it now can result in favourable future returns. Therefore, dive in and take advantage of the opportunity to safeguard your future.