Residing in the land of Radhe Shyam- The Emergence of Krishna Castle
Located around 15 km from Mathura, Vrindavan is a little town and a major place of pilgrimage on the banks of Yamuna. Attracting about 500 000 pilgrims every year, mainly during major festivals like Janmashtami, Holi, and Radhashtami, it is noted for its numerous temples, both old and modern, big and small (allegedly 5000 altogether).
It is also synonymous with the childhood pastimes of Sri Krishna. Its name is derived from ‘Vrinda’, another name for the sacred tulsi (basil) plant. It is said that the entire place was a tulsi grove at one time. According to another tradition, it was named after Vrinda Devi, one of Krishna’s consorts.
To live in the vicinity of spirituality and tranquility is everyone’s aspiration. Omaxe too has been guided by this philosophy to build studio apartments in Vrindavan.
Christened Krishna Castle (KC), these beautiful dwelling complexes, just a 4-hour drive from Delhi, are being built keeping in mind that the naturally peaceful ambiance of the place mustn’t be disturbed.
Consisting of 485,585, 605 and 925 sq. ft 1 BHK flats in Vrindavan, Omaxe has ensured that the dwellings are not bereft modern day amenities some of which deserve mention:
- Modular kitchen with accessories that is sure to make cooking a delightful experience
- 32” LED television to provide an optimal means of entertainment
- Almirah and other essential furniture to create a homely feel for the inhabitants, without compromising on space
- Induction system, geyser, and mini-fridge that is sure to ease the load on a modern day householder
- 4 seater sofa and table set with excellent upholstery to enhance the beauty and comfort level of the individual dwelling (925 sq. ft only)
- Optimal shower area that is sure to rejuvenate and comfort the inhabitants after a long day at work or play
- Adequate area for dining rooms to make food time a pleasant experience
- Air-conditioned dwellings that ensure that heat waves and humidity levels don’t become impediments in the occupant’s life
- A wide balcony to ensure that the occupant doesn’t feel bereft of the natural surroundings and lush greenery. Omaxe believes in creating synchronization between the two to ensure serenity.
- Dedicated walkway to make morning and evening walks a pleasant experience.
Far from the pollution of city life, Krishna Castle tries to encapsulate the philosophy of sustainable lifestyles. The dwellings are situated in open spaces to provide for a clutter-free experience.
Round the clock, security ensures that the dwellings experience negligible episodes of theft. Schools, colleges and other institutions of sporting and academic repute too are located in close vicinity to Krishna Castle.
The Yogi Adityanath government’s recent efforts to rejuvenate nine historic ponds in Vrindavan town further adds to the appeal of the place. Development and progress are synonymous with Vrindavan. In the coming years with more cities inducted as part of the Smart Cities Mission, Vrindavan and Krishna Castle are sure to experience further development.
Mathura and Vrindavan Development Authority (MVDA), after sittings with suggestions and inputs from concerned ministries and public servants, has also taken important steps to make the lives of citizens easier. Multi-storey parking facilities to handle increasing vehicle load, designated spot for hawkers and shopkeepers to do business, construction of a smart park, increased police patrolling and vigil to curb instances of criminal activities as well quick and speedy resolution of utilitarian grievances were cited as novel features of the ‘Rejuvenation Drive’.
Apart from giving the residents of Krishna Castle a sense of security and safety, these innovative measures will also generate generous amounts of revenue for the state via an increased influx of tourists.
National Mission For Clean Ganga (NMCG) has also undertaken Sewage treatment projects (STPs) worth Rs 1,900 Crore across Delhi-NCR, UP and Bihar. Vrindavan will also be a part of this initiative. This will further ensure that the pristine beauty of the holy place is least affected by increasing influx of dwellers. Living a sustainable life in the lap of an ancient and rich part of India has never been more attractive than it is now. Of course, this is only the start.
A number of entertainment options like amphitheaters, open-air theatres, hubs for the development of local art and craft and much more are being developed in the areas near Mathura and Vrindavan. All these options are coming up with the emerging Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area (YEIDA). Now the residents of Krishna Castle can enjoy this confluence of urban lifestyle while staying in simplicity in the land of Krishna.
Life at Vrindavan is undergoing a metamorphosis of sorts but it’s a change that is holistic, sustainable, carefully thought out and well-researched. Of course, new and upcoming dwellings may affect the landscape of a region, but in this respect, Krishna Castle promises to deliver to its buyers an opportunity to be part of something truly satisfactory and enjoyable. Ultimately, the home is where the heart is. And in Krishna’s land, it’s all about giving and accepting love. Isn’t it?
Check out 2 and 3 BHK flats in Vrindavan by Omaxe.