Time is the master. If you don’t respect time, time won’t prioritize your needs. The COVID-19 pandemic across the world made everyone realize that there is nothing more valuable and secure than one’s own home. People in rented accommodations are purchasing a home of their own while those staying in their own homes are aspiring to own the bigger homes with safety features and new-age amenities. In today’s times the person who owns a home of their own has hit a milestone in his/her life. Homes are being considered and identified differently in an urban city in comparison to rural ones. Luxury amenities and facilities are slowly becoming a necessity.
The developments of the last few months have fast-tracked the shift in demand that was being witnessed in real estate investment in tier 2/3 cities. Cities like Lucknow, Chandigarh, Indore, Faridabad, Ludhiana, etc. are seeing huge demand for homes for a variety of reasons varying from different prices, work from home, demand for societal homes, development the possibility of these cities, etc. If we consider one of the finest and planned urban cities in India– Chandigarh, the peripheries that have majorly driven the demand for real estate like Panchkula, Mohali, and Zirakpur are perceiving a melodramatic shift in taste and preferences of the buyers.
Let’s check if it’s a profitable deal or not?!
· Prime Location: Chandigarh is the first eco-city of Punjab, located south of the Shivalik range. It is connected to all social and commercial sectors such as Sector 17, 11,14, 15, 22, 18, etc. The authorities have also proposed a Metro station for an easy commute for the residents. Chandigarh already claims of wider and overcrowding roads in the coming times, it shall have a wide network of roads which will make driving easy.
· Development: The design and architecture of Chandigarh has been done in a manner that all non-polluting industries like IT and hospitals will be located here. 1700 acres of proposed Education city will be the highlight of the area, visualizing a modern learning destination in Punjab. Some of the renowned names entering the region in the healthcare sector are Tata Memorial Centre for Cancer Hospital & Research Centre.
· Infrastructure: All the nearby developments such as roads and other social infrastructures will be developed via new technologies and hence will last longer. Being the main city people have the excess opportunities available here. Job opportunities will be immense and that will drive the demand for homes.
· Sustainability: The authorities and industry are entering this area and have a full-fledged growth plan for the residents. As the population begins to rise here, IT parks and other industries have strong potential to make the population residing self-sustainable, with a range of earning sources available here. A sphere of healthy development is about to be created to fuel the growth of the citizens here. Townships by several builders ad societies with 2 BHK flat for sale in Chandigarh promises residents a new-age lifestyle.
· Independent Floors and Apartments: Independent Floors are fast catching up due to the independence and low density living it promises where one can unwind in the comfort and convenience. Luxury apartments with 3 BHK flats in Chandigarh are a profitable investment for creating a future asset. Not just the liberation of living it provides but also a higher return on investment as the opportunities for future growth in Chandigarh. NRI investors and high end-users are always on the lookout for such properties in India that give them an experience similar to foreign lands.
· Luxury Amenities: Chandigarh lifestyle offers several amenities for its inhabitants, like lush natural green environments, an Open Gym for kids, a swimming pool, a fully equipped Gym & Spa, and Children’s Play Area, a designated wide car parking area, gardens for practicing Yoga and meditation. Moreover, for kids to learn and grow, a skating ground, basketball, badminton and tennis court are also available. The project is equipped with a well-managed security cover with a 24-hour security system installed, and CCTV, and is also earthquake resistant.
Conclusion Wrapping up with Chandigarh is one of the developed cities and it’s on the verge of connecting more cities and growing together with them and getting investments from big brands to develop more and bring more opportunities in a bundle. Now, it’s your turn to decide whether investing in Chandigarh is profitable or not.